Any Blues in Clitheroe/Accrington area?

squirtyflower said:
East Lancashire blues based in Rossendale has members from Burnley, Accrington, Rawtenstall, Bacup etc

Next meeting is at the Woolpack in Hasligden, near the huge Tesco, at 18.45pm for the Real Madrid game

The Woolpack.......now that brings back some drunken 6th form nights!!!! Had a school reunion in there few years back as well, 20 yrs and it hasn't changed.

goatfood said:
squirtyflower said:
East Lancashire blues based in Rossendale has members from Burnley, Accrington, Rawtenstall, Bacup etc

Next meeting is at the Woolpack in Hasligden, near the huge Tesco, at 18.45pm for the Real Madrid game

The Woolpack.......now that brings back some drunken 6th form nights!!!! Had a school reunion in there few years back as well, 20 yrs and it hasn't changed.
I never knew you went to school?

squirtyflower said:
Evo49 said:
I'm based in the metropolis of Accrington...if you were heading to a home match and ever needed a lift or anything just pm me.

I've also been intending to go to one of the East Lancs Branches meetings..I think they've used the Alma Inn in Baxenden before too.
It alternates between the Alma and the Woolpack depending on if the scum are playing same night

Do you go to them if not at the game? Might send Mum and Dad along for next away, they need a blue pub up there to watch the game, they go to one at end of their road and moan about the reds.

goatfood said:
squirtyflower said:
Evo49 said:
I'm based in the metropolis of Accrington...if you were heading to a home match and ever needed a lift or anything just pm me.

I've also been intending to go to one of the East Lancs Branches meetings..I think they've used the Alma Inn in Baxenden before too.
It alternates between the Alma and the Woolpack depending on if the scum are playing same night

Do you go to them if not at the game? Might send Mum and Dad along for next away, they need a blue pub up there to watch the game, they go to one at end of their road and moan about the reds.
Hahaha good one mate
I think we only missed about two games last year, not including the Euro aways

Was in the Woolpack for Spurs and Chelski away, in the Alma for Napoli away
I don't know about the rest

squirtyflower said:
goatfood said:
squirtyflower said:

Hard to believe I know, but society has Haslingden High to blame. To be fair we did spend a hell of a lot of time in the Woolpack tho.

Soulboy said:
I would suggest you get down to the Black Horse near the cement works whenever City are on the box... a few Blues frequent this place.

PM me if you want further info mate.
I am a Clitheroe Blue, my brother-in-law goes in the Black Horse said he met some blues in there. Will PM you Salfordian Blue.

goatfood said:
squirtyflower said:
goatfood said:

Hard to believe I know, but society has Haslingden High to blame. To be fair we did spend a hell of a lot of time in the Woolpack tho.
Next time we go to the pub to watch a game I'll let you know so you can alert your folks

squirtyflower said:
goatfood said:
squirtyflower said:

Next time we go to the pub to watch a game I'll let you know so you can alert your folks

Yeah I will alert them alright - make sure they avoid that night.

You will probably end up beng a waiter for them!!! I have had to start getting on the shuttle bus from car park with Mum at home games, while Dad rides along next to it in mobility scooter lol

Skashion, I heard the treasurer at that branch had emptied the account and legged it to Canada? If those ELB boys ever catch up with him....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.