any blues in leeds ?

iloveacougar

Born and bred in leeds pal live in rotherham know.weve got are own supporters club if you wanz to come down junc 31 m1<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:30 pm --<br /><br />Born and bred in leeds pal live in rotherham know.weve got are own supporters club if you wanz to come down junc 31 m1

West Yorkshire Blues are based in Morley I believe, contact the supporters club there.

hi cooky i,m an exiled manc living in wakefield "which side of leeds village ru"? ;-0, season tkt holder so go to majority of games!!work holiday permitting!!!

bod the blue1969 said:
hi cooky i,m an exiled manc living in wakefield "which side of leeds village ru"? ;-0, season tkt holder so go to majority of games!!work holiday permitting!!!

I saw a blue in the pub the other day in Wakefield but I was on my way out in a rush so never said anything.

I live in Morley in Leeds

The West Yorkshire Branch of the supporters club meet in Morley Cricket club the first tuesday of every month.

New members are always welcome

mancitymark said:
I live in Morley in Leeds

The West Yorkshire Branch of the supporters club meet in Morley Cricket club the first tuesday of every month.

New members are always welcome

And you've got Paul Lake visiting in October....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.