Any Blues in the Bristol area?

With it being a 3pm game, the only place likely to be showing it is Alterego on Whiteladies Road in Clifton. There's plenty of bars near it and you can walk there from town. I'd check with them first as they only usually say what they're showing a couple of days before.

Our head office is in Bristol but I only make the odd visit. There are some good pubs in the Old City (struggling to remember the names) and a few decent restaurants (Brasserie Blanc and Loch Fyne are good).

Thanks for that "useful" info, I'll look them up next time I'm there, reminds me of an apprentice I had, sent him to the bookies to find the results of a very important horse race, he came back with Fingy come first, whats it come second and I forgot what come third. Coat Time?

With it being a 3pm game, the only place likely to be showing it is Alterego on Whiteladies Road in Clifton. There's plenty of bars near it and you can walk there from town. I'd check with them first as they only usually say what they're showing a couple of days before.
Thanks for that. I'll check it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.