Any Blues in the Tampa Bay area? Living or holidaying?

Not for a good 20 yrs yet but that's the plan on retirement, buy a villa with pool and see our days out in the sun.

I have started up a Facebook group to connect Blues in the Tampa Bay area, with the aim of getting meetings together in pubs before games. I had a decent start, with 10 Blues joining within 3 days and we all met in a pub in South Tampa for the League Cup final.
That pub (MacDintons) is also where the rag and Arsenal fan groups meet too, so - although we caused a nice little stir - we are seeking ''our'' pub.

For the derby game and Liverpool 2nd leg, we shall be meeting at Yeoman's Cask & Ale British pub in downtown Tampa.
The one issue with 'Tampa Bay' is it is a huge area (with lots of water in between) covering the three main cities of Tampa, St Petersburg and Clearwater and large populated places a little further south such as Bradenton and Sarasota are not too far away either.
In the ideal world we would have many fans from each area and the Facebook page simply guides Blues to the nearest pub in each town where fellow Blues are meeting.
Obviously Tampa Bay (in particular St Pete and Clearwater) attract a lot of tourists, so all visiting Blues are very welcome to join us too.

So if anyone lives in the area or is due to visit soon and wishes to join (free of charge!) then here is the link.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/187766505158216/
28164870_1943360049024909_3705151523410463963_o.jpg

Saw City win the league in mcDintons. I think my scarf is still on the ceiling. We were 4 blues in a sea of red when Sergio scored I turned round and the rags had vanished except one lad from Manchester. Landlord gave us a bottle of champers. One of my best days. Reg go to Tampa for work so if you want to set it up at Whiskey Joes or Bahama Breeze let me know

Saw City win the league in mcDintons. I think my scarf is still on the ceiling. We were 4 blues in a sea of red when Sergio scored I turned round and the rags had vanished except one lad from Manchester. Landlord gave us a bottle of champers. One of my best days. Reg go to Tampa for work so if you want to set it up at Whiskey Joes or Bahama Breeze let me know
Nice one!
Where are those two bars you mention?

I live a few blocks from Macdits and will go there for games every once in a while. I would go more but usually the only City supporter there. I’m in anytime and happy to help with a supporters group. It would be nice to get Marsh out there one of these days!

Nice one!
Where are those two bars you mention?
Just as you get on the Courtney Campbell causeway on the way to Clearwater they call it Rocky Point.
They have a beach bar at whiskeys and have bands on Friday nights. Bahamas is a good eating place and has a great outdoor area overlooking the water.
Try them out. These are my locals during my trips.

Just as you get on the Courtney Campbell causeway on the way to Clearwater they call it Rocky Point.
They have a beach bar at whiskeys and have bands on Friday nights. Bahamas is a good eating place and has a great outdoor area overlooking the water.
Try them out. These are my locals during my trips.
Yes I know where they are now. Go over the bridge at least twice a month going to Indian Rocks beach.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.