Any Cardiff City supporters on here this sunday?? :-)

adr2.8i

Cardiff v Man ure this saturday.

I shall be there
I can see a 1-0 win for the BlueBirds

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Re: Any Cardiff City supporters on here this saturday?? :-)

I thought it was sunday??
1-0 to cardiff with bellars scoring in the 95th minute will go down a treat....

I have a really good feeling about the scores going for us for a change this weekend with the Rags, Liverpool, Tottenham and Arsenal all dropping points. Not sure about Chelsea though.

We could be fifth come Sunday evening and only three points off the leaders... Southampton!

manimanc said:
95-0 with Bellers scoring every minute would be even better.

Sat next to a Cardiff fan and he even called them 'the scum'.

Prestwich_Blue said:
manimanc said:
95-0 with Bellers scoring every minute would be even better.

Sat next to a Cardiff fan and he even called them 'the scum'.
Everybody hates them,why would you want to like arrogance,self pity,cockiness,smugness to name but a few..
Surely the football gods have to play their jokers like last week and even things up a bit...
Bellars will be chomping at the bit on sunday and if the bluebird fans can whip the place up into a frenzy the outcome could be a home win all round...

I watched Cardiff v Swans recently, and if Cardiff can play with the same intensity then I don't see why they can't beat Utd

adr2.8i said:
Cardiff v Man ure this saturday.

I shall be there and whilst i was a firm neutral for the visit of MCFC, i can assure you that i will have no such feelings at 3.30pm this Saturday.

I am praying for a home win against the rags, i dont think i have ever prayed so much to win a match before in my life!

As Delia once said, "who's with me? .........................Where are you..................................lets be having you"

I can see a 1-0 win for the BlueBirds.

Any thoughts?
More chance of me being reincarnated as the saddle on Holly Willoughby's bike.

Had a great time at Cardiff early season apart from the game.

Cardiff were awful but tried all game which was enough. Even at 3-1 down we could still have had 3 points.

If the rags turn up and they do seem to be getting it together (spit) they'll win at ease.

Hope I'm wrong but doubt it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.