Any chance of a decent corner kick any time soon?

Roger Ringpiece

Johnson and Milners were utterly awful throughout todays game, always aimed at their defenders stood on the penalty spot waiting to gratefully head them out-get practicing asap please.

They were beating first man and not going straight to the keeper thus dropping into an area to be attacked. It is up to our men to win the balls and not many teams will out do Blackburn in the air. I think we've got two good takers out of today's starting eleven.

Stop looking for any kind of negative you can find and actually have a think and engage your brain.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Johnson and Milners were utterly awful throughout todays game, always aimed at their defenders stood on the penalty spot waiting to gratefully head them out-get practicing asap please.

AK will sort it out.

I'm sure things will get better but I must admit I don't get the same hopeful feeling when we are about to take a corner as I do when we have a free kick within 10 yards of the box.

I'm sure that will change soon.

Barry takes a good corner, but when AJ was signed, he started to take them

Okay so they had like 2 6ft ridiculous players who dominated the air. The one thing that does fustrate me is when we take short corners. The most pointless thing ever known to mankind !
I personally didnt think they were too bad, just they are a physical and big team. I just think that we will create a few more chances against other smaller less physical sides.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.