any coaches from denton area ?

We have a few seats on a minibus remaining. Departing from Droylsden at 10am, going straight to Wembley and returning back to Droylsden. £37 each.

Be quick! Not many seats left anywhere other than Boring Official Coaches!!!

SeftonCitizen said:
Pezzer, noted your maghull, scouseland reference. I'm Formby based (ex-Audenshaw) and wondered whether you know of any coaches/minibuses etc. going from the sefton or surrounding area (southport, formby, maghull, crosby etc. all good).

Cheers

SC

Nice to know another blue in the area. The closest branch is the Merseyside one which is based on the Wirral i think. Although i have spotted a few blues in the area I dont know of any coaches going from around here. Im just going back to Denton and sorting transport from there.

goateroids said:
Does anybody know if any coaches are running from Glossop?

Theres a bus 49 seater booked up from Glossop. Bakers running a 50 seater from Gamesley as well...think theres a few seats left on that one.

BillyMC said:
goateroids said:
Does anybody know if any coaches are running from Glossop?

Theres a bus 49 seater booked up from Glossop. Bakers running a 50 seater from Gamesley as well...think theres a few seats left on that one.

Excellent, thanks for that, who do I contact if I want a seat?

Hi There,
Anyone know anything happening coachwise for disabled fans?? Is the Disabled Association doing anything. A coach could be much easier for us than negotiating our way across London from the train system which is less than accessible. I am looking at my options. Come on City surely some help to get our Disabled fans to Wembley as well!

coach from sun inn is now fully booked-anyone know of a decent pub close to motorway in the midlands area that we could stop of for a few scoops-cheers

g0bms said:
Hi There,
Anyone know anything happening coachwise for disabled fans?? Is the Disabled Association doing anything. A coach could be much easier for us than negotiating our way across London from the train system which is less than accessible. I am looking at my options. Come on City surely some help to get our Disabled fans to Wembley as well!

Try this
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcdsa.co.uk/coach.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcdsa.co.uk/coach.html</a>

someone posted few weeks back
<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=211789" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=211789</a>

Any coaches/minibus spaces left for denton/droylsden areas if so how much ?? anyone doing the fifty quid a man trip with denron taxis ???

We're currently arranging a minibus to do a pick up in Denton. Will update with details. Anyone interested pm me.

Also looking for availability on coaches for 4 people(2adults/2kids) from Tameside or Stockport area. Any offers would be appreciated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.