Any coaches to Wembley

Desperate for a seat on a coach from anywhere in Manchester at this point. Any help will be very much appreciated.
*DOUBLE EDIT* it wasn’t a refund it was confirmation of the booked travel, which said returned on it for some reason, if the tickets go live and I can transfer them they’re yours
If you want em

*EDIT* just got an email from the club facilitating a refund, there should be two spots available on the Radcliffe coach

I’ve got 2 booked from Radcliffe & managed to get two from a supporters club a lot closer to home, rang the club for a refund & they said they’ll get back to us but there doesn’t seem to be a facility to do that, if they don’t get back today and the coach tickets go live for a transfer you can ave em mate, I won’t mess you about (City might mess me around)

Last edited:
Don’t suppose anyone has a space for 1 in south Manchester?
I've got one seat on a minibus, it's leaving Timperley at 7am and then doing a pick up at the Heald Green pub returning straight after the match. it's £60 per person

Is the big green bus any good?
Looking to book for my 15 & 17 year olds.

*shit* sold out…..any ideas apart from me driving down

Still got two seats on the club coach from Radcliffe P&R going spare, can hopefully help a blue get to Wembley (free) One is a PA Ticket so came free with the other seat, can’t see there being a problem using both seats if somebody wants em. Still waiting for an email with tickets to add to wallet or for the ticket account to go live to transfer though

A whole lot desperate here. Looking for 2 places for me and 26 year old son. Thought I was going with soccer express as told payment gone through and given booking ref, but no payment taken and no ticket or receipts. And before anyone says, it didn't bounce, always had money in. Come back from hols 1 day early to go and found no coach ticket. We're in Shaw but can travel, alternative is I drive but I fancy toothache more than that.

A whole lot desperate here. Looking for 2 places for me and 26 year old son. Thought I was going with soccer express as told payment gone through and given booking ref, but no payment taken and no ticket or receipts. And before anyone says, it didn't bounce, always had money in. Come back from hols 1 day early to go and found no coach ticket. We're in Shaw but can travel, alternative is I drive but I fancy toothache more than that.
I’ve got two going for fweee on the Radcliffe coach, inbox me with your email & I’ll forward the details

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.