Any doctors on here?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
karen7 said:
So BBB did you look?
Is drone 6ft under yet?

I did not look lol and have no intention of either. I'd rather have mental images of buff footballers and cute kittens :)

XxRachXx said:
I like to think im a doctor ;)
Too. Many. Dirty. Jokes. Must. Resist.

Oh what the hell, I need an anal examination I think nurse ;-)

pantalon violet again said:
dronefromsector7g said:
XxRachXx said:

You are fucking everywhere , when you pass away the Rip thread on here will have you posting from the devils bed full of evil cum
I died last Wednesday. It's bloody great in these clouds, harp's a bit rusty though.

dronefromsector7g said:
XxRachXx said:

You are fucking everywhere , when you pass away the Rip thread on here will have you posting from the devils bed full of evil cum

Was only saying earlier that I could see him coming to a sticky end at some point in the not too distant future.

Pelly Greeny said:
dronefromsector7g said:

Was only saying earlier that I could see him coming to a sticky end at some point in the not too distant future.

His sticky end is why he needs a doctor.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Pelly Greeny said:

If it wasn't for that jam that you failed to clean from inside your arse I wouldn't have got a sticky end.

dronefromsector7g said:
Pelly Greeny said:

If it wasn't for that jam that you failed to clean from inside your arse I wouldn't have got a sticky end.

As i told you (and the doc earlier) that wasnt jam.

dronefromsector7g said:

As i told you (and the doc earlier) that wasnt jam.
Sorry. Conserve?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.