Any doctors on here?

• Thread starter dronefromsector7g
  • Start date
Pelly Greeny said:
JTDL said:
You're entitled to a second opinion with another doctor. Just phone the practice and ask.

Why waste the doctors time - it is what she said it was now live with it

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis</a>

Micropenis is an unusually small penis. A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the mean human penis size,[1] or smaller than about 7 cm (2 3⁄4 in) for an adult when compared to an average erection of 12.5 cm (5 in).[2] The condition is usually recognized shortly after birth. The term is most often used medically when the rest of the penis, scrotum, and perineum are without ambiguity, such as hypospadias. Micropenis occurs in about 99.99% of drones
Fuck yeah I'm above average

They were wrong about foot size :-)

So it's nowt to do with little drone then...If we're gonna find out we're gonna have to systematically make jokes about different body parts until you crack.

Seriously though, people only want a 2nd opinion when the 1st opinion is serious. Hope it's nothing too bad.

Pm'd you. Obviously I don't know the circumstances - have you gone back and explained why you're not satisfied. Sorry if you've already been through that. Sometimes there really isn't a problem but if your GP understands what's concerning you she can address that and try and reassure you. On the other hand as you say, she may be shit!

TangerineSteve17 said:
So it's nowt to do with little drone then...If we're gonna find out we're gonna have to systematically make jokes about different body parts until you crack.

Seriously though, people only want a 2nd opinion when the 1st opinion is serious. Hope it's nothing too bad.
Potentially the symptoms can be something very bad,or something easily sorted . GP says treatable with antibiotics and PMs on here have said give them a go then go back if not solved. My GP didn't test me for something I expected to be tested for according to all the websites

I remember on GPnotebook the entry for micropenis simply said 'quite literally a small penis'. Made me laugh anyway

dronefromsector7g said:
Pelly Greeny said:
JTDL said:
You're entitled to a second opinion with another doctor. Just phone the practice and ask.

Why waste the doctors time - it is what she said it was now live with it

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Micropenis</a>

Micropenis is an unusually small penis. A common criterion is a dorsal (measured on top) erect penile length of at least 2.5 standard deviations smaller than the mean human penis size,[1] or smaller than about 7 cm (2 3⁄4 in) for an adult when compared to an average erection of 12.5 cm (5 in).[2] The condition is usually recognized shortly after birth. The term is most often used medically when the rest of the penis, scrotum, and perineum are without ambiguity, such as hypospadias. Micropenis occurs in about 99.99% of drones
Fuck yeah I'm above average

They were wrong about foot size :-)

That's good - at least your bigger than the other sufferers - keep telling the Mrs that and you never know, one day she might stop giggling when you drop your trollies.

8==

dronefromsector7g said:
TangerineSteve17 said:

Potentially the symptoms can be something very bad,or something easily sorted . GP says treatable with antibiotics and PMs on here have said give them a go then go back if not solved. My GP didn't test me for something I expected to be tested for according to all the websites

Antibiotics are the go to. Give it a couple of weeks, whatever it is might disappear.

A foot size is 12 inches isn't it!? They were really wrong!

Its often a case of, in the absence of red flag symptoms, treating the most obvious cause such as an infection, or a period watchful waiting, and in the majority of cases things should settle. Obviously this is just general.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.