Any Firemen...

blueinsa said:
york away to this! said:
blueinsa said:
They will be there as soon as they have finished discussing gear via PM, playing snooker, managing their buy-to-let portfolios, fiddling their overtime and whinging about their pay/conditions/final salary pension at 35

that's a little harsh...

Very. I used to work with a load of firemen and they were all great lads.

only pulling your leg old chap! (I forgot playing poker and flirting with the ladies on a false call out ;-))

On a serious note they deserve everything they get and then some. Its a job 99% of us couldn't or wouldn't want to do and some of the stories I heard off a few of the lads where not nice at all.

When I saw the thread title, I thought it was going to have been started (the thread, not the fire!) by BBB, Ammy, bg74 or Rach.

*awaits firemens' hoses quips*

Stuuuuuu said:
Do you think they'll come during the bank holiday weekend or will I have to wait until Tuesday?
If you mean the Tuesday following this one you might get lucky or maybe not. Doesn't one of your neighbours have a bucket? Or are they on a water meter and stingy? Enjoy watching your house burn so far? How's the cat?

blueinsa said:
On a serious note they deserve everything they get and then some. Its a job 99% of us couldn't or wouldn't want to do and some of the stories I heard off a few of the lads where not nice at all.

True, I couldn't do it imagine not knowing what you're going to be dealing with.

Imagine having to deal with something like this.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TworcINhDhQ[/video]

Just updating the thread to let you know that the fire has now spread to my underpants and I'm not sure what my next course of action should be. Any advice gratefully received.

Stuuuuuu said:
Just updating the thread to let you know that the fire has now spread to my underpants and I'm not sure what my next course of action should be. Any advice gratefully received.
As there probably isn't much to burn it will be out soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.