Any free Podcast recommendations?

the bluemoon podcast!

also timesonline 'the game'

and the guardian james richardson 'football weekly'.

and bbc five live 'world football phone-in' (PHONE IN, NOT WORLD FOOTBALL - that's Alan Green reciting South African crime statistics and implying that everyone who visits for the world cup is going to be raped stabbed and murdered.)

Answer me this.
not football related just people sending in questions then the presenters have a laugh about it. I think its quality lol

I listen to Matts Today in History, the BBC Documentaries and of course, the Faroes Podcast! :o)

I've also listened to the Stuff You Should Know podcast, and the Naked Scientist was always a great listen, but after listening to the back catalogue over a few weeks, I soon grew tired of it.

Fighting Talk is my favourite. Starts up again next week.
Also I get 8 out of 10 cats podcast, and the MCFC one.

Any ideas what is happening with this? We have lost the City Debate show and looks like podcast isn't happening. Trust our luck to be getting our act together on the pitch at the same time as we can't follow them. : (

Indestructable said:
Any ideas what is happening with this? We have lost the City Debate show and looks like podcast isn't happening. Trust our luck to be getting our act together on the pitch at the same time as we can't follow them. : (
There is the bluemoon podcast and skybluenews which are as good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.