Any Grief in Town afterwards.... ?

borassic said:
Stevie B said:
borassic said:
All joking aside, the lads in question are all game as fuck and good lads to boot. Heard United got slapped around town all night.

And I'm supposed to be proud of that?

Bunch of muppets.

Wasn't talking to you but i've witnessed United fans first hand slapping old men about after the Carling semi and the FA cup semi. Hope they got what they deserved tbh.

After the semi,THIS

1zp5md4.jpg

wonder who the pint hit

The cock end in the grey was next to 111/112 at the front of the away end. Funny how he's 'givin it large' behind a big fuck off fence and shit load of coppers. Pathetic the lot of them.

Probably the worse name for a "firm" I have ever heard. Comedy gold, but sad that they are associated with City. I despair for some of the youth of today.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
1zp5md4.jpg

wonder who the pint hit

The cock end in the grey was next to 111/112 at the front of the away end. Funny how he's 'givin it large' behind a big fuck off fence and shit load of coppers. Pathetic the lot of them.
This sentence typifies the lot.
I watched a programme years ago by Donal McIntyre who filmed a Wolves fan pretending to be a Baggies fan. Big **** he was. He sneaked up behind another Baggies fan and blind-sided him, knocking him clean out. Now my colleague at work thought this was funny and clever, whereas I said it was an act of shit-houseism. 'No, its clever as he got one in on them without being sussed'.
'No, he blind-sided someone then legged it', was my reply.

They're ALL shit houses, ALL of them and like I said earlier, i'd love to see one of the so called firms the clubs in this country have face some bare chested hard cunts in a field in Russia or Poland, as I can guarantee they would fucking leg it with piss trickling down their over-stretched jeans.

1zp5md4.jpg

wonder who the pint hit

Aren't they City fans? Isn't that the Manchester after the game?

LongsightM13 said:
1zp5md4.jpg

wonder who the pint hit

Aren't they City fans? Isn't that the Manchester after the game?

this was my first thought ?

My bad, maybe then, but i'm sure I saw that lad in the away end at the front, he was pissing me right off, he was hardly watching the game, just had his arms out all game 'danny dyer esque' and mouthing off. Just watch the game you Muppet.

Saw another gentleman throw a coin at our lot after they scored, and it got thrown back and hit him in the eye, served the nob right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.