Any idea where these are going up

Some chap by the name of bluerat posted this in another thread.

Hi, I'm a forum virgin, never posted a thing on any forum before.

Has anybody else seen the 3 black squares that have appeared on the side of a building at the bottom of Oldham Road, near Great Ancoats/Swan St. where the St Vincent pub once stood

I first one has a blue moon in it the mddle one has a bee and the 3 stars over the top of it and the 3rd has a red diagonal stripe. It's not graffiti, it looks like something official. it's a "work in progress" any ideas anyone

ChesterRdBlue said:

Has anybody else seen the 3 black squares that have appeared on the side of a building at the bottom of Oldham Road, near Great Ancoats/Swan St. where the St Vincent pub once stood

I first one has a blue moon in it the mddle one has a bee and the 3 stars over the top of it and the 3rd has a red diagonal stripe. It's not graffiti, it looks like something official. it's a "work in progress" any ideas anyone

could it be captain rat ?

blue dallas said:
ChesterRdBlue said:

Does he know how to use a computer?

Just had a look on google maps and there is a building on the corner of Oldham Road and Addington St which has them cross type things on it.

Yes they are on the wall at the botton of oldham rd, in Ancoats jet before it joins the bottom of oldham street (old yetes end, now a comedy club). I get the bus to work and when it stopped at the lights this morning and turned my head and noticed it as did most other people as it is so large. It must have been done in the middle of the night as it wasnt there yesterday. There is also on on the record shop near tib street on the pull down shutters. The shop is owned by a blue (colin white). The pictures are the blue moon, 3 stars and a bee??, whats the bee for, and the other looks like the stripes on the new away kit. the clud must be behind it as it looks to good unless it is a Banksy job.

Need to pop into town tommorow, will have to make the slight detour to check em out!

Good work City, me likes!

ChesterRdBlue said:
blue dallas said:
ChesterRdBlue said:

Does he know how to use a computer?

he cant reach, and his paws snagg on the keyboard !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.