Any interest in a bus to Wembley from N. Wales?

giokingkladze

Posted on behalf of digdog:

Looking into ordering a coach for Wembley, went to see it today and it is top of the range, hence the £30 price. Would be leaving Wrexham around half seven/eight on the morning of the match, beer allowed onboard until we reach Watford gap and then anything not drunk has to go in the hold until we pass the same point coming home. The guy said coaches will be spot checked for beer on the approach to London apparently. Will be stopping for food and few pints at some point too. All official trips (soccer express, thomas cook etc will be no alcohol at all - yeah right). Will need confirmation fairly soon. Please PM digdog if interested... <a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27136" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=27136</a>

Can anyone who was thinking of taking a seat on this bus please confirm with me via PM by Friday evening so that the rest of the seats can be released to other definites who want them. I'll need £25 up front and the coach will pick up in Bangor On Dee nr Wrexham at 8.30am and then Chester at 9ish. Liquid lunch at a pub on the way down.

I know it's slightly off course - but there's 2 places going in a car from Wirral / Liverpool. Driving is sorted so it's just a donation towards juice.

Pm me if interested

5 of us in Deeside will be interested. Not got tickets yet but should be sorted, will let you know ASAP.

I'm in Connah's Quay maybe interested waiting to see if my Dad gets a ticket. Have train tickets booked but can get refund cos its a hurry getting train back!

Were in Connah's Quay too mate, just got 2 tickets 10 mins ago.....yeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss

Where you sat I'm in 532 booked on 12:35pm train from Chester will be in the town crier beforehand how you travelling.

me and my brother are on this bus already paid, however travelling from cyprus and haven't got tickets as i dont have a seasoncard or citycard as i am along way from coms!! i know everyone is asking the same questions but if anyone on this bus has a spare or someone they are going with cant make it for whatever reason please pm me
cheers in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.