Any musicians on here? The Official Instruments Thread?

emptypockets said:
Lark Lane Blue said:
emptypockets said:
Lark Lane Blue said:
Good shout.
I'm a singer, but I do play guitar a bit.
Starting rehearsals for my new thing next week.
Been asked to put a Free/Bad Company show together, gona get some good gigs out of it. Not something I would've even considered a few years ago but I'm older now and quite fancy getting paid!

the cavern?

Funnily enough I was the GM of the Cavern for a few years, we're rehearsing in the back room now.
We're booked for the Mathew St festival this year (monday 2pm tunnel stage 20,000+ expected Gulp!)
We'll probably do a warm up gig in the Cavern or Cavern pub.

Nice one mate, might come n see you if you say when, got a friend in Wavertree. Been to the cavern once it was alright, looks well better in those pics from when the beatles played it when they were about 12 though! Was on Lark Lane a couple of weeks ago too actually at Keith's. Whats your band called?

"Free's Company" is the new one.
the one I just left was the Palominos myspace.com/thepalominos

That'd be top, I'll get the beers in.
Keith's is a wierd place, top grub for the price, cheap booze but the minginest bogs ever, usually full of cokeheads.
I'll give you a heads up when it comes around.

Have part time managed a Swedish band for the last few years...usually only when they want to tour over here though i have spent some time in Sweden with them.Know fuck all about music though!

Couple of years ago they played the cavern and the pub over the road.The Cavern was a good gig,the one over the road was shite.We blamed the big fat sound man.

BimboBob said:
Have part time managed a Swedish band for the last few years...usually only when they want to tour over here though i have spent some time in Sweden with them.Know fuck all about music though!

Couple of years ago they played the cavern and the pub over the road.The Cavern was a good gig,the one over the road was shite.We blamed the big fat sound man.

Was it for the IPO festival? That big fat sound man may well have been "andy the cleaner", he's not even a good cleaner!

Lark Lane Blue said:
BimboBob said:

Was it for the IPO festival? That big fat sound man may well have been "andy the cleaner", he's not even a good cleaner!

That's the bunny.A couple of years ago.They couldn't make it over last year.Andy was a waste of space...but to be honest 4 drunken Swedes having hissy fits at him didn't help!

Guitar, Vocals, Bass Guitar, Keys, Mandolin, and Banjo.

n693481018_2178818_2474777.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jimmy-Chaos/16953116673?ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jimmy-Cha ... 673?ref=ts</a>

BimboBob said:
Lark Lane Blue said:
BimboBob said:

That's the bunny.A couple of years ago.They couldn't make it over last year.Andy was a waste of space...but to be honest 4 drunken Swedes having hissy fits at him didn't help!

Ha! played it myself a few times, it might not have been Andy the cleaner, could been george the fat arsehole, either way, same result.

The IPO starts again next week, David Bash, he's a character. I always felt a bit bad for some of the bands that came from overseas, probably expecting good crowds but the cavern is dying a slow death and has been for years, shame really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.