Any one else in with the Germans?

At the Schalke game the away and home fans could intermix freely at half time, and possibly before. All that was separating us was a low metal barrier, and the stewards were happy to let people walk around it just to join different food and drink queues. I felt our end was a little overcrowded as plenty of city fans had crossed the barriers.

Hope that applies to Hamburg as well - I've just checked and I'm in the block right next to the City fans!

how did you book? and have you got a spare??

going to travel and get aticket weds/thurs whats the chances ???? anyone know

It was posted on a thread in 'Ticket' by one of our German contacts ticket do get sold around the ground. I was going without but got an offer over here. So took it, I've paid well over the odds.

Hotel reception got four tickets in the east stand yesterday when they went on open sale,for my mate already over there.

Witney Blue said:
German office at work has got me two for the Hamburg end. Anyone else in their end?
Yeah. I thought the seasoncardholders and clubmembers are enough to sell out, so I asked a guy I'm working with if he has a spare ticket... he had. Didn't know 9000 tickets were left for open sale.

ive booked tickets on their site but not confident of a result as still pending.shame really as they still have 2000 left.pity city and hsv couldnt have got their heads together earlier and offered 1000 extra to both clubs at the begining as it would have stopped a clamour for tickets and made things harder for the touts.city owuldnt have sold out as it did other than giving them away for a fiver each

Mate who lives in Berlin just got one on the phone direct from HSV - helps his missus is German!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.