any one watching the darts

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
jollylescott said:
Wouldn't mind seeing Barney knock off Taylor. But I would love Garry Anderson to take down Van Gerwen. These semi finals are a promoters dream come true.

Anyone but Taylor for me, I know he's English but he's a bit of a twat from what i know of him, he isnt well liked around Stoke, success went to his head, forgot his old mates, goes on about all the celebs he knows, gives it the big I am everywhere he goes and didnt pay for some work on his house which lead to some bad blood. I want the winner of Anderson and MVG to win it, probably favouring Anderson.

You and me both. He's one bloke that I just can't take to. He may be a different bloke away from the telly but every time I see him on the box he's acting like a prize twat.

Just starting the semis now. This first match, Van Gerwen and Anderson is gonna be fast and furious. I wish it was the final. Absolutely no idea who is gonna win this match.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
watched 10 mins of the BDO. Bloody hell, about 50 darts thrown before they hit a treble.
BOBBY GEORGE owns part of that .
Saying that Bunting crossed over from the BDO to the PDC .
Bunting won at the Lakeside last year .

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
watched 10 mins of the BDO. Bloody hell, about 50 darts thrown before they hit a treble.
I saw 5 mins before it was women playing each other,was that a womens comp or do the women compete with the men

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.