any one watching the darts

wilky2868 said:
Blue Punter said:
Anderson was dynamite on Double Top.

Van Gerwen averaged 113+ in one set and lost it.

Top quality game.

Hope Barney puts Taylor out.
So do I, but Taylor has him beat before they get on stage normally, I've gone for Taylor 6-2, hope I'm wrong though, Taylor is a c##t

Good call on the 6-2

Funny old game. Taylor's hot & cold, but when he's hot he's as good as he ever was. How does he do it, the old bastard. Hope the occasion doesn't go to Anderson's head. Just want a good final.

I fear anderson might not handle it too well tomorrow. But what gives us hope is that his doubles have got so much better that he might have enough confidence to throw a load of double 20s again and make it a match.

Just want a top drawer final to watch tomorrow!

Looking forward to the POWER vs ANDERSON match more than Man City vs Sheffield Wednesday today .
I want an entertaining final tonight .
Just hope ANDERSON doesn't get grinded down by the POWER !!!!

Any blues involved in the BDO?

Fitton is from Stockport but sure he's a dipper fan.

BlueBarratt said:
I fear anderson might not handle it too well tomorrow. But what gives us hope is that his doubles have got so much better that he might have enough confidence to throw a load of double 20s again and make it a match.

Started well enough.

Bluemoon115 said:
BlueBarratt said:

Started well enough.

Very well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.