Any past or present City player everybody seems to rate but you don't

Gabriel Jesus, Unfortunately I have never taken to him. Too much like Jermaine Defoe and Nicholas Anelka, and Darius Vassell. All promise no substance.
why we have held on to him for as long as we have is beyond me.

I believe, if my memory serves me correctly, he was player of the year for a couple of seasons. Ouch!
He won it one season not two, the year we got relegated ! I don't think many fans vote in those polls other than supporters club members who are a small percentage of our overall support. Also as a team we were crap in them days.Nobody I knew rated him in fact I recall he was regarded as daddy's boy who took the very popular Nicky Reids place. Nice lad though !

Another..... David James, never ever rated him, for every five spectacular saves he'd always drop a bollock.

Richard Dunne for me. Yes he made some decent last ditch tackles but only because he had usually made a mistake before and needed to scramble to make up for it. All those own goals too.

Gabriel Jesus, Unfortunately I have never taken to him. Too much like Jermaine Defoe and Nicholas Anelka, and Darius Vassell. All promise no substance.
why we have held on to him for as long as we have is beyond me.
scored more goals than dzeko in less appearances, most of which off the bench...

Another..... David James, never ever rated him, for every five spectacular saves he'd always drop a bollock.
From memory, James hardly made any mistakes playing for City. All his proper high profile blunders happened when playing for England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.