Any Positives?

Positives would be getting rid of Fernando , Dzeko , Brian Kidd and Manuel Pellergrini

I blame the holistic approach because it must mean we keep all the players happy by rotating them each and every game apart from hart kompany silva Toure and Sergio who if fit play every game, and the positive I can see is this season is almost over.

Thought Dino had a good game and Vinny was better than he has been albeit still off the pace of last season.

Why was Aguero playing so deep, changed once dzeko went off.

city2 said:
I blame the holistic approach because it must mean we keep all the players happy by rotating them each and every game apart from hart kompany silva Toure and Sergio who if fit play every game, and the positive I can see is this season is almost over.
Do you understand what the word 'holistic' means? Clearly not.

You have to love all these posters who signed up years ago, have just a few posts over that time yet turn up spouting crap after a defeat.

Prestwich_Blue said:
city2 said:

You have to love all these posters who signed up years ago, have just a few posts over that time yet turn up spouting crap after a defeat.
Just because you've wrote over 34k posts I wonder how many have them have been crap, I said blame holistic because it's the word that the club uses as in terms of a joke but then again maybe it's too early for you to pick up on

Questy said:
Thought Dino had a good game and Vinny was better than he has been albeit still off the pace of last season.

Why was Aguero playing so deep, changed once dzeko went off.

Dino had a good game????? Apart from giving away free lick that led to second goal and offering no protection to back four.

city2 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
city2 said:

Just because you've wrote over 34k posts I wonder how many have them have been crap, I said blame holistic because it's the word that the club uses as in terms of a joke but then again maybe it's too early for you to pick up on

I recon you blame 'holistic' because you don't know what it means.

Neville Kneville said:
city2 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:

I recon you blame 'holistic' because you don't know what it means.

He's not the only one. Still it's a handy guide to Bluemoon's flotsam and jetsam. If they're complaining about "holistic bollocks" they're too thick to understand what it means.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.