Any Questions For Costel Pantilimon?

whosonthebench said:
Do you wear the same pair of gloves every game, a preferred pair? or do you just wear the gloves the kit man gives you?

Blimey mate....thats a bit personal..

Have you ever saved one of mario's penalties.

-- Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:54 pm --

Have you ever saved one of mario's penalties.<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:56 pm --<br /><br />Have you ever saved one of mario's penalties.

I think u can step into JH's gloves at short notice and i have only been very impressed whenever u have played, but suspect u will remain no 2 at city for the most part. IMO great no1 keepers need great no2 keepers to push them all the way, can u handle that, bearing in mind that MCFC will be playing upwards of 65 games per season, and i'm sure the management will want to keep u fresh, or would u prefer to go to another side with first team games guaranteed for you?

Had you watched Rooney, or did the staff tell you what was the probable side he was going to aim for, when you saved his penalty?

Obviously he scored the rebound, but for me it was a monster save. Well done!

How tough did you find growing up in poverty with 2 deaf parents, and has your experiences ha an effect on your football career?

Given the above scenario, what was your route into professional football?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.