Any Rags in your?

nobody can eat fifty eggs

Immediate family? My Aunty only, but I remember about four or five years ago my daughter who was 10 at the time had said she wanted to be a rag from now on and asked me if I would mind. I said no, but she would have to sleep in the garden shed from now on.
Has anyone had a similar experience? (By the way she came round to her senses after a heart to heart with Dad and I found out it was all to do with peer pressure)

everyone apart from my dad,my brother,me and my sister

and i suppose my mum although she doesn't like footie

uncle and his 13 year old son. i almost hit the roof when i saw he got the rags kit bought him by his dad's girlfriend, she's a nice person too. felt sick. havent seen them in a bout a year though

All of them. Except me and my brother. My mum hates them too, but she also likes any team with a nice looking player, has a soft spot for city though (silva)

Not sure what it was that made us blues, just born right i suppose

I think the wife's cousin might be one but I doubt he has ever been to a game.

whole family blue until my sister married a utd player back in the 70's, now half our extended family are reds (all live down south), however there are some perks, he got me two fa cup final tickets in club wembley for free. to be honest he's a good lad and never slates city (my sister would belt him if he did as she is still a blue)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.