Any Rags in your?

Wife, 7 immediate inlaws, 12 after thought inlaws & 6 who the f*ck are you again? inlaws, 3 uncle knobheads and 3 purple rinse aunties, latter 6 aint got long left so they suppose they dont count!

On a positive note, me, my 2 lads, mum, dad & bro out number them in games attended.

Mum and Dad are rags, as if the 'Mrs' and all her family.

Me, Nana, Grandad, Uncle and Auntie's are blues, and more importantly my son is. Which is good cos it pisses off my girlfriend.

She had to the to the rags on the radio last night cos we had City on the tele and we haven't got sky anywhere else apart from the living room.

Only blue in the family, and boy did I enjoy the other weekend. I made up for all the years of shit they have given me.

sister and brother are unbearable armchair rags. my dad is the only blue with me

None on my side of the family, but the Mrs is one of 4 girls and the other three all married rags, so I have a few nephews and nieces who are rags. (The father in law is a blue, and got more and more worried as his other three duaghters all got married to rags. He likes me.)

Of them, one is an armchair obsessive, so I tend not to talk about football much to him. He went out and bought a cat after the 6-1 so he could give it a good kicking. The others are generally decent, we can have a laugh and banter without it getting too serious.

The whole tribe however came down for a family do in April, which was the day of the Semi final. My front room full of blues and rags: now that was very sweet...

A mate of mine used to be a season ticket holder at OT in the 70's. Now just an armchair fan.

He actually asked me if I was going to Villareal and if so could I get him a ticket! He just fancied the trip. He said that if we went he'd shout for City.

As it was I couldnt get a ticket and obviously neither could he. But I just had visions of him out supping with lots of City fans and then announcing that he supported United!

My bro, my dad and my granddad. Basically, everyone in my family that watches football except me.

My mum used to go in the Stretford end but she says she was never really into it. She said she would come away from matches not knowing the score and just went with the crowd. My dad converted her to city but she doesn't follow them and occasionally comes out with daft statements like, "It's good that two Manchester teams are doing well" and "Why do you want the Spanish/Cockneys/Broadmoor paedo wing XI to beat U****d? Wouldn't you prefer the team from Manchester to win?"

My mum's mum was a U*****d fan but my Granddad's a blue. Her brother is blue but not really a big football follower. He hates the rag's with a passion though.

My dad's family are all blue, with the exception of his brother-in-law and two sons, and his cousin. His cousin is a typical armchair rag who uses the 'can't get tickets' line. His son, who is a good mate of mine isn't interested in football but it really winds me up when I hear somebody ask who he supports and he says 'U****d'. I always ask why he doesn't just say he isn't into football.

My Twin fucking brother!

Just to clarify my brother doesn't fuck twins well at least not that I know of, what I meant to say was my fucking twin brother!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.