Any Rosies Bar (RIP) regulars on here?

Oh yeah. The guys from BTH introduced me to that place. Had some great Friday night sessions in there.

A shame it all ended in a bloo**y coffee shop

Class gaff all the Parkside lads used to go in there and we would stay right threw. No mobile phones then so the mrs couldnt trace you.

i remember towards the end the red twats started to go there, just like corbieres, god we were trendsetters, i was in corbieres a bit a go and i almost threw up it was full of red twats but it was mostly fc utd twats

used to go in rosies as well as Shakespeare,John Bull club,Millionaire club,Brahms and Lizst and Rotters nightclub.Not one is still there.Criminal.

Cyprus tavern thurs,fri,sat 4 me regular,occasionally stork club,now bookbinders also top cat in stevenson square(proper hole) anyone remember the top cat tavern roughly where the triangle shopping thing is now always a good one before the train from victoria,big painting of tc,benny+officer dibble on the wall

No mobiles but everyone knew where to meet up in town. The DJ was called Rob and every tune was a belter and even though the place was a bit shabby it was still cool.
Much Loved and much Missed.

Oh and a special mention to The Granby another old haunt which has ceased to exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.