any seasoncard holders from scotland?

Bluemoon91

hey guys put into get a seasoncard for the new season.
plan on gettin the train down as am only 16 .
would just like to know if anyone else is in my position
if they drive or get the train?any information on
where the best place to sit also would be appreciated cheerz ctid

Morning

I have a season ticket and make most away games from Scotland - Edinburgh in my case. It can be done, but its not easy or cheap sadly.

Not sure whereabouts you are, but the Glasgow trains are better than Edinburgh, especially on a Sunday, though suppose we'll have more Saturdays next season. I usually end up driving (about 4 hours each way) or getting a cheapy flight if I can pick one up. The National Express buses are a last resort.

Where you sit is up to you, I'm in the Family Stand as I'm with my brother and nephews and you'll guess its a bit quiet, but suits us fine (and is happily cheap too).

Away games tend to be cheaper and easier to be honest, you can fly to London for 20 quid and there's a train every hour from Waverley.

If you want a lift though, give us a shout. But my kid's due in September so you might have to cope with a screaming child and stroppy wife in the car too.

yeah live near ayr(30 minutes from glasgow).
cheers mate al keep in touch over this .
are yu renewin next season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.