Any Stoke Fans or members on a Stoke Forum?

Who knows...but then with every club in the land barring none you have a tosser contingent. Wouldn't be football without. I never liked or got involved with the booing at stoke for no apparent reason, even when I was a regular season ticket holder. Club doesn't have perfect fans in shock headline news...

In other news every other clubs thinks their own are perfect.

Funny is football.

P.S who really gives a fuck what a few pissheads chant, while a thousand other sheep join in?

I know there are tossers at every club tho it was a specific question about booing Raheem and thought you might have some insight but didn't realise you wasn't a regular match goer.
'Who knows' would have done tbh.

wait to we play everton and liverpool away
everton hated us before stones signing for city and the boo's coming from liverpool in the season of the slip by stevie G was for the whole 90mins and we even place flowers for the 96 before the game

I know there are tossers at every club tho it was a specific question about booing Raheem and thought you might have some insight but didn't realise you wasn't a regular match goer.
'Who knows' would have done tbh.

Why do most clubs fans continually boo him...its one massive stupid bandwagon thing. To be honest I find it strange beyond comprehension...nobody besides scousers should have given two fucks about raheems choice of club at the time. His performances at the euro's wasn't anything beyond what the rest of the squad produced either.

Perspective is sorely lacking in football.

Why do most clubs fans continually boo him...its one massive stupid bandwagon thing. To be honest I find it strange beyond comprehension...nobody besides scousers should have given two fucks about raheems choice of club at the time. His performances at the euro's wasn't anything beyond what the rest of the squad produced either.

This is a bloody good post, well said all teams have there share of dickheads including City.

It is society in general and a spin off from the 'Twitter generation.' Everyone must have been in a workplace and someone starts a rumour like ''That Joe Bloggs is a lazy bastard!'' Now Joe Bloggs may be nothing of the sort, he may not be the hardest worker there but soon if it is said often enough then even people who have never worked with him will be saying,'' Joe Bloggs? A right lazy bastard I believe!''

It is the same in this instance. Sterling leaves one of the media's darling clubs and in spite of doing no more than any other young footballer with a lot of money, spending it, he is castigated as 'Flash, not caring, big headed.' The dipper fans then hammer him on twitter and other social media platforms for deserting them and every half wit in the country jumps on the bandwaggon because it is 'Cool to boo Sterling innit!''

he is only 21 and showing the form we bought him for again. I hope he soon starts banging in a few goals and that will shut the morons up even more.

They get into his head and affect his performance. He's not very mentally strong and people have obviously picked up on that.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.