Any transfer news Ajay?

Ajay said:
djelanomcfc said:
Ajay said:
normski6071 said:
normally after doing their homework ajay and zin then have time to put their bullshit sorry their ITK stories on here

Hang on, I need a little longer to Google everything - wait! wait! wait!

I found something - ah! but can't tell - sorry :)

Ok Ajay have you heard anything about us getting Crouch?

I will tell you tomorrow after the papers come out, sorry but I am in a pissed off mood with some people on here today!

Ajay i know you don't get your quotes from papers don't listen to them. Just please reassure me we arent going from ETO to Crouch.

What is wrong with people!

You either believe people like Ajay, or you don't....thats fine its your own opinion and you can either keep it to yourself or not.

However, there is no need to take things to a personal level or make snide/derogitory remarks directly at them.

It pisses people off as can be illustrated above, and for no good reason...a simple 'thanks but no thanks' attitude would do when an itk like Ajay posts.

some people are just bitter and jealous because Ajay knows more insider scoop than them

bluecityste said:
What is wrong with people!

You either believe people like Ajay, or you don't....thats fine its your own opinion and you can either keep it to yourself or not.

However, there is no need to take things to a personal level or make snide/derogitory remarks directly at them.

It pisses people off as can be illustrated above, and for no good reason...a simple 'thanks but no thanks' attitude would do when an itk like Ajay posts.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I am currently very undecided with ajay i really want him to actually be itk just so i can feel i have a little inside knowledge through bluemoon but i am just waiting for the day he says " ......... is signing today for x amount at x time " and it all falls into place for the lad, but so far i am yet to see anything of the sort .

Ajay,

Think only about those who trust you, like me, not the knockers and attention seekers. Keep Posting.

Ajay said:
djelanomcfc said:
Ajay said:
normski6071 said:
normally after doing their homework ajay and zin then have time to put their bullshit sorry their ITK stories on here

Hang on, I need a little longer to Google everything - wait! wait! wait!

I found something - ah! but can't tell - sorry :)

Ok Ajay have you heard anything about us getting Crouch?

I will tell you tomorrow after the papers come out, sorry but I am in a pissed off mood with some people on here today!

The papers are out my friend...so spill yer beans!

citoeast said:
Ajay,

Think only about those who trust you, like me, not the knockers and attention seekers. Keep Posting.

Your asking a red blooded male to do WHAT!!!!!.....Some people. *tut*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.