Any transfers this week?

Dunno about anyone else but I am bracing myself for the media avalanche of stinging criticism of Joe Cole and his greed fueled mercenary pursuit of cash over Chumps League football when he signs for the Dippers.

Hmmm, been a whole day now, still waiting.....

Barry Cheese said:
Dunno about anyone else but I am bracing myself for the media avalanche of stinging criticism of Joe Cole and his greed fueled mercenary pursuit of cash over Chumps League football when he signs for the Dippers.

Hmmm, been a whole day now, still waiting.....

I just feel something is imminent, doesn't seem right. Not as much city news on sky or in any of the papers in the last few days in comparison to usual.

Apparently United have bid for Sneijder...take a look u will :-)))

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.unitedrant.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/zzzzzzzzzzz.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.unitedrant.co.uk/wp-content/ ... zzzzzz.jpg</a>

dont no mate, but if we do sing someone , it wont be because any itk of bluemoon told us ....we had known for ages we was getting boeteng, we also knew for ages about yaya ,same with silva ,,,,,,,,,,,we also no we like milner,dzeko,ballo,kolorov, so we dont need itk we just wait for the os

i honestly reckon we have a very good chance of signing Balotelli this week, maybe next week after the tour of the US. They want rid and Mancini gave him his debut

Josh1111 said:
i honestly reckon we have a very good chance of signing Balotelli this week, maybe next week after the tour of the US. They want rid and Mancini gave him his debut

I hope we don't just sign Balotelli instead of Dzeko or another striker of his calibre

In - Balotelli, Kolarov, Dzeko, Milner

Out - Robi, Bellers

Sheik at all about - Ibra, Pedro, Hiquain

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.