Any way to purchase tickets for the Ajax game without points

Champions2012! said:
Title says it all

If you walk round the bars in The Dam at about 5pm on the day of the game, there will be plenty of casualties with tickets who won't have a prayer of making the game.

Uefa rule prevents Ajax selling tickets to people from the away team's country-If you know a Dutch guy they can buy off their own viagogo site for you- which is what I am trying to do.
There are also other sites I have not tried but they might sell to you if you can understand dutch!!
apart from that there should be a few scalpers hanging around on the day

kevodevo said:
Uefa rule prevents Ajax selling tickets to people from the away team's country-If you know a Dutch guy they can buy off their own viagogo site for you- which is what I am trying to do.
There are also other sites I have not tried but they might sell to you if you can understand dutch!!

But I am a Dutch guy and ajax told me I can only buy tickets for the away section from man city..
What are these other sites?

Champions2012! said:
kevodevo said:

But I am a Dutch guy and ajax told me I can only buy tickets for the away section from man city..
What are these other sites?
i'd advise you get them in the Ajax side, maybe near the City section
they will sell very quickly over here

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.