any welsh blues

slicky202

any of the welsh blues have any advice on the best way to travel to home games? or wouldnt mind a travelling companion. would a train be easier ?

thanks in advance for any help.

slicky202 said:
any of the welsh blues have any advice on the best way to travel to home games? or wouldnt mind a travelling companion becase i dont really fancy for my first trip to manchester to be alone as i havent a clue where im going. would a train be easier ?

thanks in advance for any help.

Wales ain't that small mate, where abouts are u?

llanberis is that north wales? thats a hell of a trek from me 3-4 hours travel.
but thanks mite be a gud idea to travel up there atleast i wont be on my own

cheers

hi slicky

plenty of blues travel from south Wales by rail Cardiff to Manchester Picadilly straight through got to now quite a few over the years get on my self at Ludlow

I would say your best bet is the train. But have a look for connecting trains. For example i got a train last year from manc - birmingham but because i booked separate tickets for manc - stoke then stoke - birmingham, saved myself a fair bit...So something to look out for if your making the trip 2 or 3 times per month.

cheers fellas will do that then will have to get a taxi to the stadium is it? be nice if there were some blues on the train i could tag along with i have visions of myself on my own lost in manc lol chances of that happening are slim though i know

just walk down to the buses at piccadilly city buses running all the time only a quid last time i caught one, in cwmbran here driving up tommorrow no late trains. if i was goin up on a saturday would catch 9,15 from cwmbran straight thru to piccadilly always city fans onboard

slicky, when you going up. Have driven up in past, with missus an kids.

Quite a few blues dotted around south wales, used to be a big following in Barry.

Let me know how you get on re-trains.

Maybe all south wales blues could meet up, make the travelling cheaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.