Any word about Shay, going/staying?

buzzer1

I personally think he will/should stay untill the end of the season, also Bob should and will do his best to keep him until such time.

de niro said:
we need to keep shay, you never know, look at shay last year getting injured.

Agreed, Shay should stay and then get his move in the summer, by which time we can get an experienced back up, unless we have someone lined up already of coarse.

I feel that whilst Shay felt he was a big fish in a big pond six months ago, and that his ability was too much for his ego to accept being second at City, he may have seen such a drastic improvement in the Club, that he must now wonder if leaving would be anything but suicidal.

He is with, potentially the best and most promising set of players anywhere in Europe and a move away would maybe leave him as a 1st choice keeper, but at a Club without a chance of eclipsing his current chances of being involved in the greatest rise in footballing history.

I doubt he'll leave, think he knows though not a perfect situation, his chances will still come to be a big part of a very special project where at least chances of silverware can almost be garaunteed.

Lordeffingham said:
I feel that whilst Shay felt he was a big fish in a big pond six months ago, and that his ability was too much for his ego to accept being second at City, he may have seen such a drastic improvement in the Club, that he must now wonder if leaving would be anything but suicidal.

He is with, potentially the best and most promising set of players anywhere in Europe and a move away would maybe leave him as a 1st choice keeper, but at a Club without a chance of eclipsing his current chances of being involved in the greatest rise in footballing history.

I doubt he'll leave, think he knows though not a perfect situation, his chances will still come to be a big part of a very special project where at least chances of silverware can almost be garaunteed.
i get the same feeling too
as city, allegedly, won't let him join any of our rivals that can only mean having to accept a much weaker team and therefore no chance of being a part of a winning team
staying here offers the best chance of medals, even if it is as number two

The problem is he couldnt keep his mouth shut like a few other players he thought he was calling the shots at city.

At the end of the day you cant have players marching into the directors office dictating who is manager, who players, training methods, tactics etc etc.

They are paid a fortune to keep their mouths shut and do as they are fucking told.

Thankfully our club is being very well run these days, they got the right manager in and backed him to the hilt. We were in the fortunate position we could go and replace the trouble causing players with better versions and cut out the cancer.

Honestly I have no time for Given, Bellamy and CO. They went up against the manager and they lost just how it should be I really couldnt care less what happens to him or the others. We just move on to bigger and better things. I agree he shouldnt be sold to the rags and Arsenal as well hes under contract so we can sel or not sell him to who we like.

I don't see why we don't lend him to Fulham to enable them to take have a better chance of taking more points off our rivals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.