Any word about Shay, going/staying?

squirtyflower said:
Lordeffingham said:
I feel that whilst Shay felt he was a big fish in a big pond six months ago, and that his ability was too much for his ego to accept being second at City, he may have seen such a drastic improvement in the Club, that he must now wonder if leaving would be anything but suicidal.

He is with, potentially the best and most promising set of players anywhere in Europe and a move away would maybe leave him as a 1st choice keeper, but at a Club without a chance of eclipsing his current chances of being involved in the greatest rise in footballing history.

I doubt he'll leave, think he knows though not a perfect situation, his chances will still come to be a big part of a very special project where at least chances of silverware can almost be garaunteed.
i get the same feeling too
as city, allegedly, won't let him join any of our rivals that can only mean having to accept a much weaker team and therefore no chance of being a part of a winning team
staying here offers the best chance of medals, even if it is as number two

Yes but as a Footballer that surely must want to play, this surely should take precedence. It would for me anyway.

buzzer1 said:
squirtyflower said:
i get the same feeling too
as city, allegedly, won't let him join any of our rivals that can only mean having to accept a much weaker team and therefore no chance of being a part of a winning team
staying here offers the best chance of medals, even if it is as number two

Yes but as a Footballer that surely must want to play, this surely should take precedence. It would for me anyway.

Yea i suppose so but as you come towards the end of your career you want some medals to show for it and i suppose his best chance for that is at city.

Sleeping_Easy said:
buzzer1 said:

Yea i suppose so but as you come towards the end of your career you want some medals to show for it and i suppose his best chance for that is at city.

I reckon like, but what do you do.

I'd rather play and be full on meself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.