Any wrestling fans in here?

I remember this wrestler,sadly passsed away just a few weeks ago.

I like Shin-kicking. Don’t mind Greco-Roman.

I remember this wrestler,sadly passsed away just a few weeks ago.
A brilliant wrestler for the visuals so safe journey to those happy hunting grounds. He was the leader of the Mohawk nation and used to crack out a war dance for the travelling faithful. He said in his writings that he was more of a journeyman wrestler than an all out star, featuring in the UK during the 60's with a resurgence in the 70's. His lad Wayne was the founder of the red or dead fashion firm that still sell glasses @specsavers.

If you dont want the full match then ff to 15.30 were Two Rivers goes into recovery mode to full on demolish Yearsley with his tried and patented Tomahawk blow! A murderous, ruthlous, pityless, cold blooded calous blow to his kneck with no hope of recovery. How people can interject that wrestings play acting is beyond comprehension : /

I just cheated and googlicatified him...
Died in 2004! Bloody hell time flies.
I must get on the dead thread for a bump to pass on my condolences.
Then you will have seen some of his nice cameo performances in Conan were he played the Stygian wizard Thoth Amon, one of conans main adversaries. He also had a stint as Brytag in Red Sonja, the sword weilding superheroine of the sword and the sworcery genre. Crom!

He didnt stand a chance : (

Extracts from The Nemedian Chronicles
Know also, O prince, that in those selfsame days that Conan the Cimmerian did stalk the Hyborian Kingdoms, one of the few swords worthy to cross with his was that of Red Sonja, warrior woman out of majestic Hyrkania. Forced to flee her homeland and because she spurned the advances of a king and slew him instead, she rode west across the Turanian Steppes and into the shadowed mists of legendry.

Last edited:
Only wrestling with women lol.

Like a few here I grew up with the Saturday afternoon wrestling show, good fun. A bloke my dad knew used to put up wrestlers at his house when they came to Manchester for shows. I was in one of their fan clubs and got sent loads of signed pics and real photos of him larking around with screaming lord Sutch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.