Anybody back from Kiev yet?

just got back, left at half time , cold was ok , grass just got on my tits , left early to beat the traffic

I heard from two lads last night. One had gone back to his hotel as it was the scariest place he'd ever been and people were always trying to get you to go off into sneaky places. He said they all seemed sly.....

The other was, at the time he contacted, in a strip club and saying he loved city away days!!!!

Got back at 05:30 this morning on the Thomas Cook trip!!
Excellent trip! ;-)
Kiev was Cold but the Vodka @ 68p a bottle seemed to help with that!
Stunning does NOT describe the Ukrainian women, long long long legs and Beautiful!
Especially the Pole dancers (smiling would NOT go a miss though!! lol)
Food was good, beer was good, cheap and NOT gassy! and as allready stated Vodka very cheap!
We went for a meal before the game, and after ordering the food were presented with 5 shot glasses and a bottle of Vodka
5517202584_01fe7e7182_m.jpg
bought for us by 4 Ukranian lads on a nearby table ;-)
5516614111_c13d354771_m.jpg

The Ground was small, open and BLOODY COLD!
5516612647_37cd6f9478_m.jpg
5516614875_342fafaeaa_m.jpg

NO trouble with Dynamo fans or the 2,000 riot police ;-)
Brilliant trip ruined (only slightly) by an Inept performance by City!
Somethings never change!!

im_still_here said:
Did any1 manage to take a trip to shinobyl (sp?) ive always wanted to go there.

We thought about it, but it was a 2 1/2 hour bus ride, with food (NOT grown in Chernobyl ;-)) and we would have not got back in time for the game so NO!
Oh and it cost about £120!

can anyone tell me who was that fat bald man near the pitch??? seems he wasn't so popular among the blues... just got back from kiyv...top day...very freezy evening... unlucky silva... my seat was in the 27th sector surrounded by kiyv academy players... loved the scenes after the final...especially if you hate man united clap your hands chant!!! top day...first time i saw MCFC live... the fans were brilliant!!! that's why i love this club! CTID

CTID1977 said:
can anyone tell me who was that fat bald man near the pitch??? seems he wasn't so popular among the blues... just got back from kiyv...top day...very freezy evening... unlucky silva... my seat was in the 27th sector surrounded by kiyv academy players... loved the scenes after the final...especially if you hate man united clap your hands chant!!! top day...first time i saw MCFC live... the fans were brilliant!!! that's why i love this club! CTID

You first time watching City was a European away?

Quality, glad you enjoyed it :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.