Anybody else really into Tarantino's film's?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
paphos-mcfc said:
Watched a few of hills films. Best one for me was Dusk til Dawn.

He did the screenplay and starred, not one of his if we're being picky!

Not being picky, he didn't direct it, so it's not one of his.

I really can't believe you lot fawning over a bloke with the name Quentin. He obviously is going to have been born with a silver spoon up his arse, was educated at a fancy public school and has extreme right wing views. This is really going to upset those posters of the left-wing persuasion on here. Tut tut, do you never learn?

Some of Tarantinos films get far more praise than they deserve, simply because Tarantino made them and people are bandwagoning sheep, in my opinion.

Kill Bill Vol 1 was average at best.
Kill Bill Vol 2 was pretty shit
Reservoir Dogs was tedious wank, even with possibly the best cast any film has ever had.
Jackie Brown was total fucking gash.

That said, when he gets it right he is as good as anyone, Django unchained is one of the best films I have ever seen, genius.

blue underpants said:
markyboyblue said:
I love his films but really like the guy himself. Love him when he's being interviewed his enthusiasm is Brill. He knows so much about films of all genres. All his films have been Brill apart from Inglorious Bastards that was so so.
I thought Inglorious Bastards was a brilliant film, i would sooner watch that than Pulp

This. Loved Inglorious.

Pulp Fiction is one of my least favourite Tarantino films.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Django Unchained is outstanding, Waltz is just so ludicrous he's amazing.

still gives me a smile to see Waltz win all that awards after seeing his talent wasted for such a long time in sometimes mediocre german tv movies. Some has to wait a long time to get what they deserve

Magicpants said:
Some of Tarantinos films get far more praise than they deserve, simply because Tarantino made them and people are bandwagoning sheep, in my opinion.

Kill Bill Vol 1 was average at best.
Kill Bill Vol 2 was pretty shit
Reservoir Dogs was tedious wank, even with possibly the best cast any film has ever had.
Jackie Brown was total fucking gash.

That said, when he gets it right he is as good as anyone, Django unchained is one of the best films I have ever seen, genius.

kill bill, if you a fan of the kung fu genre will be to your liking.
Reservior dogs- was made for under 1 million.
it filmed in 2 locations. if consider this then it is way up there

Will be going to the cinema on friday to watch Django Unchained.

Picked up Kill Bill Vol 1&2 on blu ray for £7.50, so will give them a crack soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.