Anybody expecting A level results tomorrow?

haha yeh i am, i'll start gettin nervous after the barca game, cause thats all i'll be thinkin about. what you hoping for mate?

yeh man ! fucking bricking it now ! had to resit this year so this is sort of my last chance ..... got to get ABB for Brum uni .... although some fit birds i know are all going my 2nd choice !

what course are people going for? ... economics for me

Imagine what it was like for us oldies when we waited for our A level results. People actually used to fail them or get poor grades like D and E in those days.

If you got 3 A grades though the local paper came round to your house and photographed you. Nowadays they'd need a special pull out supplement if they did that.

urmston said:
Imagine what it was like for us oldies when we waited for our A level results. People actually used to fail them or get poor grades like D and E in those days.

If you got 3 A grades though the local paper came round to your house and photographed you. Nowadays they'd need a special pull out supplement if they did that.

Its not our fault if we are the clever generation!:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.