Anybody interested in buying a seasonticket for rest of this

Pollerz

Hey i am having to move away from manchester for personal reasons and i cant drive or really afford to be getting to manchester every other week sadly.

I will hate not been able to be at the matches and this saddens me an awefull lot but it cant be helped.

I have my ticket for this season it is in 110 row M Good view in the singing area.

Open to reasonable offers if any1 is interested,

sorry if its any inconvienance altho it shudnt make a difference as such i forgot to mention this.

My season ticket is an 18-21 yr old season ticket, Obviously the season ticket doesnt get checked when u walk through the doors of the stadium as its a scan thing so it should not make a difference atall.

cheers

Pollerz

How much? I've been lookin to get a season ticket in 110 for next year, r u keeping that seat next year aswell?

cityboy07 said:
How much? I've been lookin to get a season ticket in 110 for next year, r u keeping that seat next year aswell?

I will unfortunatly not next season as i will still have the same problems. spose i will have to sit on here and watch the streams like the rest of people and get to coms when i can.

So that seat would be available for next season.

I wouldn't do this if I was you. You risk a lifetime ban selling it on (especially for a profit!)

Peter Fletcher will come down like a ton of bricks on you and I believe he views this forum sometimes.

What seat number on Row M mate? My season tickets on there, lad i know might be interested. PM me the seat number if you don't want to post it on here

C_T_I_D said:
I wouldn't do this if I was you. You risk a lifetime ban selling it on (especially for a profit!)

Peter Fletcher will come down like a ton of bricks on you and I believe he views this forum sometimes.

I am not looking at selling it for a profit atall.

My intended selling price is at 12 pounds per home game remaining, how is that anywhere near a profit?

I cant see how he could possibly ban me for selling a ticket that i cant use.. if so thats rather stupid.

Just warning you mate. He banned my father recently for doing the same thing and the supervisor stated that they are clamping down on it because too many people are doing it.

At the end of the day it's your decision and your card, but I just don't want you to suffer the same consequences as my dad. I told the supervisor the exact same you just posted on here in reply to me and he said in reply 'thats what seatexchange is there for'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.