Anybody interested in buying a seasonticket for rest of this

C_T_I_D said:
I wouldn't do this if I was you. You risk a lifetime ban selling it on (especially for a profit!)

Peter Fletcher will come down like a ton of bricks on you and I believe he views this forum sometimes.
if peter fletcher views this forum can i just say what a prick you are peter.thank you.

C_T_I_D said:
Just warning you mate. He banned my father recently for doing the same thing and the supervisor stated that they are clamping down on it because too many people are doing it.

At the end of the day it's your decision and your card, but I just don't want you to suffer the same consequences as my dad. I told the supervisor the exact same you just posted on here in reply to me and he said in reply 'thats what seatexchange is there for'.

Cant see why it makes a difference to them.. oh well if they ban me theyl have a rather naggy annoyed guy moaning at them for a long time.. they would cave in eventually lol.

Might b of interest to see of the club will change the name on the card for u!

I'm interested just not wanting to b band!

pedigreeblue said:
How the fek can they ban you, they encourage it on seatexchange !!!

But if it's not on seatexchange and your simply passing it onto someone else you know or selling it on to someone else then they're fully entitled to do so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.