Anymore in?

Jimma said:
The Game 77 said:
Will Mancini pull out a last minute transfer out of his sleeve before the window closes on tuesday
To me we are still lacking a decent target man and a quality CB.
With the report's in Spain and Italy claiming that Ibra will be moving to Milan and that deal could be done as early as friday
If that is true and with Ade not being happy as a squad player there can be only one player and that is Dzeko and with Wolfsberg sniffing around Given there could be a deal there to be had.
and the CB is not that much of a concern of how well our defence played on Monday but if we get a few injury's on top of the ones we already have then i think we could be in trouble

4 clean sheets is pretty damn good.

if VK hasnt proven that he is a top quality CH then i dont know what he has to do to prove this

he has been immense but tbh so has Kolo

oakiecokie said:
We don`t need anyone else.
It would be spending on a KAMAKAZI level if we did !!!

spending levels according to fergie

*fergie 'retires' as he is sent to rehab for ecxessive drinking due to city*
*fergie breaks down in tears*
*fergie has a strop*
insane
--------------------- we are here
kamakazi
unfair
noisy neighbours
could'nt care less about our buisness
--------------------- pre takeover
'little city'

we need to replace Adebayor, not with a 'world-class' 20+million pound striker, but someone that would be a team player (yes I know striker and team-player is quite the contradiction) and know he isn't going to start twice a week. Any suggestions?

I'm happy to go with what we've got right now.
We need to sell Adebayor before we should even think about replacing him.

Andouble said:
we need to replace Adebayor, not with a 'world-class' 20+million pound striker, but someone that would be a team player (yes I know striker and team-player is quite the contradiction) and know he isn't going to start twice a week. Any suggestions?
Know I'm going to get slated for this, but KevIn Davies (Bolton) would do a great job i.m.o.- Not a great goalscorer I know.. But, would do all the donkey work up front, thus creating the space for Tev to work his magic in the hole just behind, (as it were.)

CB no. Target man yes. Tevez will run his bollocks off & score goals. We don't know how Balotelli is going to take to the prem. He is young & said to have a tantrum from time to time. Ade woluld'nt be missed all that much. For his size he should be meeting crosses. Half the time he has drifted out to the wing. Jo is crap & we all know that. We want a bit of height in the centre up front.

if a deal can be done to sell Ade and bring in a top qaulity forward then id be happy with that, but if not given the lack of time left we have enough cover to last till Jan. Just pray we dont get an injury to Tevez as Jo and RSC arnt top 4 material which leaves us Ade, who is giving off the wrong signals and Balotelli who is young and unproven in the PL

If we do have to sell Adebayor and can't get Dzeko, is Andy Carroll worth a punt? He would be willing to sit on the bench and would get plenty of playtime, and surely could be no less useful than Adebayor has been for quite some time (though his goal return might not match up over a season). It would give us another of the highly touted young Englishmen too, to join AJ, Milner, Joe, and Micah.

LoveCity said:
If we do have to sell Adebayor and can't get Dzeko, is Andy Carroll worth a punt? He would be willing to sit on the bench and would get plenty of playtime, and surely could be no less useful than Adebayor has been for quite some time (though his goal return might not match up over a season). It would give us another of the highly touted young Englishmen too, to join AJ, Milner, Joe, and Micah.
WORTH A SHOUT MATE,....WORTH A SHOUT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.