Anyone Back From Greece

allan harper said:
kiran111 said:
Nice little square this, I was sat behind the photo taker in the same bar. Brilliant couple of days out there. Still recovering a little bit.

d9ab8148-f5b6-e344.jpg

d9ab8148-f605-b479.jpg

d9ab8148-f641-8757.jpg

Second picture down that's me on the far left just out of shot. We were sat in front of them fridges for ages.

Yes, she was fit!!

Ist photo, i'm sat in the background with the beige cap on!
It was quality in that square but went cold, thank god for those patio heaters!

kiran111 said:
allan harper said:

Second picture down that's me on the far left just out of shot. We were sat in front of them fridges for ages.

Yes, she was fit!!
me in this photo too,funny the shameless crew having the greek guy, who was selling the dodgyperfume and shades,over ha ha

edtheblue said:
kiran111 said:

Yes, she was fit!!
me in this photo too,funny the shameless crew having the greek guy, who was selling the dodgyperfume and shades,over ha ha

Was funny when he realised he'd been duped! Loved it how he went to get his car and was shouting "Where Mike?????"

Can't be that bad for money if he can afford to run a car.

Biggsy1 said:
Still travelling home as I type. Missed my flights again. Ended up giving my 2 spares to some greek lads we met in the Square and took them to the game. Went back to their mates bar and did a bottle of jaeger and gold tequila then got invited back to there home. They were cousins of the people in the bar in the square. So me and my bro went back till about 3am they made us some quality food and wouldnt let us leave till we finished the bottle of whiskey. Then dropped us off on their mopeds pissed out of their heads but got bk in one peice. Obviously all the spirits took there toll and we missed the alarm Cost another 240 to get flights to Heathrow via Athens. Thing is my cars at Gatwick so am on National express to go and pick it up. Fucked up again. But met some top locals and made some new friends

Top story Biggsy, glad you had a great time and got back safely.

citymad said:
Biggsy1 said:
Still travelling home as I type. Missed my flights again. Ended up giving my 2 spares to some greek lads we met in the Square and took them to the game. Went back to their mates bar and did a bottle of jaeger and gold tequila then got invited back to there home. They were cousins of the people in the bar in the square. So me and my bro went back till about 3am they made us some quality food and wouldnt let us leave till we finished the bottle of whiskey. Then dropped us off on their mopeds pissed out of their heads but got bk in one peice. Obviously all the spirits took there toll and we missed the alarm Cost another 240 to get flights to Heathrow via Athens. Thing is my cars at Gatwick so am on National express to go and pick it up. Fucked up again. But met some top locals and made some new friends

Top story Biggsy, glad you had a great time and got back safely.

Was class in that bar Biggsy hahaha I well wanted to pork that old burd for some fucked up reason. Will try and get some pics up now!!

330a2ox.jpg

got home at 10.00 last night after a few hours in berlin,
top trip locals where great most beers where aroun 3euro,
great to meet up with the regular euro trippers & share tales of planes trains & automobiles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.