Anyone Back From Greece

pedigreeblue said:
What was the presentation of the wreath all about...

The wreath was in the memory of our dead fans in front of gate 3 of ARIS ultras. Maximum respect to the MCFC fans for this.
this shows that some fans still have some values!

KAVALA SUPER 3 said:
pedigreeblue said:
What was the presentation of the wreath all about...

The wreath was in the memory of our dead fans in front of gate 3 of ARIS ultras. Maximum respect to the MCFC fans for this.
this shows that some fans still have some values!

Can i ask, what happened mate?

Went on the Thomas Cook trip and had a great time!

Breakfast was amusing yesterday morning, not many people looked healthy after monday night!

What a crazy couple of days. Had the stupid idea of avoiding sleep so was suffering Tuesday. Aris is a huge place, bars and cafes everywhere. Fair play to atmosphere they created but some of the little runts had rag scarves and shirts.

We had our best sing song at half time and when we were kept in because it was impossible hear yourself think during game.

Also was good see mike summerbee giving us a wave after game

Got back at 2am, another great trip. Little video i did just shows a taster of the atmosphere, not quite Spielberg but should give an idea of what it was like.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYG8wZ5QW0U" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYG8wZ5QW0U</a>

warpig said:
what was the weather like? fly out to athens tomorrow morning (shit timing i know).

Mild and fairly sunny during Monday (14/15C), was a bit chilly after the sun went down though.Tuesday was mostly cloiudy and a bit cooler.

Still travelling home as I type. Missed my flights again. Ended up giving my 2 spares to some greek lads we met in the Square and took them to the game. Went back to their mates bar and did a bottle of jaeger and gold tequila then got invited back to there home. They were cousins of the people in the bar in the square. So me and my bro went back till about 3am they made us some quality food and wouldnt let us leave till we finished the bottle of whiskey. Then dropped us off on their mopeds pissed out of their heads but got bk in one peice. Obviously all the spirits took there toll and we missed the alarm Cost another 240 to get flights to Heathrow via Athens. Thing is my cars at Gatwick so am on National express to go and pick it up. Fucked up again. But met some top locals and made some new friends

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.