Anyone been to Nerja?

uncle fester

Thinking of a last minute holiday to Spain

I quite like the idea of somewhere quiet but if Im being honest with myself might get a bit bored if it is a bit too quiet - dont mind a small dose of red lion type pubs, karaoke, full english etc

dont really want to hire a car so accept that might limit my options

appreciate any opinions

YEA, its a great place .Its still got that Spanish feel about it unlike Benidorm ect.
some great restaurants ,tapas and lots of bars .
The beaches are good and very child friendly(some have swings,slides on them.)
we stayed around the Carebeo area which i find is ideal because its situated between the 2 resorts of Nerja center and Burrianna beach.
its around 30min to 45min drive from Malaga airport,but the bus service is excellent.
to sum up,nerja is quiet but too quiet,basically no football shirted dickheads .

if i can be of anymore help let me know (know some cracking tapas bars E1-50 for small beer and tapas )

ok thanks for that

when I say last minute thinking of August - suppose its more like a last minute decision didnt think I'd get away this year at all

10 days too long do you think?

uncle fester do you mind me asking your age ?
do you have kids ?<br /><br />-- Sat May 08, 2010 6:41 pm --<br /><br />Got to go out now ,but ive always found 2wks fine,and i get bored easy.

sky tot said:
do you have kids ?

-- Sat May 08, 2010 6:41 pm --

Got to go out now ,but ive always found 2wks fine,and i get bored easy.

just to bump - Sky - Im 48 have 2 daughters 19 & 14

hoping they dont get too fed up

uncle fester said:
sky tot said:
do you have kids ?

-- Sat May 08, 2010 6:41 pm --

Got to go out now ,but ive always found 2wks fine,and i get bored easy.

just to bump - Sky - Im 48 have 2 daughters 19 & 14

hoping they dont get too fed up
should be ok ,there is a area called Tutti frutti with lots of late bars and clubs.
dont know how to do links,but there is a Nerja forum on tripadvisor.

i live in nerja
it´s a great place - quiet if you want it to be quiet, but there´s loads of english bars and loads of things to do if you want to get out alot.
agree with sky - plaza tutti frutti is great for a night out, a mix of english and spanish bars and always busy.
loads of tapas and andalucian food
its still a pretty place unlike most of the costa del sol and the beaches are gorgeous - i recommend playa el salon.
a good bar that shows all english sports (my local for city games) is bar ´el bosque´
if you need any more info then let me know! but it´s definitely a yes from me - it´s got everything! and the weather´s gorgeous already so august you´ll be bang on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.