Anyone been to Nerja?

I fully concur with manchesterchica, but I would add that you really don't need to hire a car if you are a bit adventurous.

Flying into Malaga, get the City bus into Malaga from the airport, then at the bus station, get the Nerja bus which runs fairly frequently - the whole journey takes about an hour, and costs about €4 per person!

We made the mistake of hiring a car the first time we went - cost a packet, and the only time we used it was driving to and from the airport!

In Nerja itself you dont really need a car - everything is walkable.

Morning manchesterchica - have a lovely day in Malaga ;-) x

Nerja is quality! Spent a very happy month there last summer. A LOT classier than most resorts in Spain. Great food and drink - get on the iced Malaga wine as an aperitif. Top drawer!

uncle fester said:
Thanks for all that

took the plunge and booked flights - just got the accom to sort out

:)

Hi Uncle fester, I have a place on Torrecilla beech - <a class="postlink" href="http://www.apartmentinnerja.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.apartmentinnerja.com</a>
It has some useful information. pm me if you need any further info about the area.

Manchesterchica we must have met as I’m over quite often, are you Nicks other half? I have just booked with my wife and children for the October holidays and hopefully i'll sneak over with some fellow blues for a weekend in September like we did last year. Give Brian & Danny in el bosque regards from Dean.

Nerja is a good destination. It's a proper town rather than just a holiday resort but has loads of bars and restaurants. Quite safe for kids that age to wander around as it's not rowdy or full of drunken Brits.

Nice beaches and scenery. If you fancy a trip out, go to Granada & the Alhambra Palace. Make sure you have tickets for the Alhambra though as it's timed entrance. Probably best to get an organised trip.

Foe23 said:
Manchesterchica we must have met as I’m over quite often, are you Nicks other half? I have just booked with my wife and children for the October holidays and hopefully i'll sneak over with some fellow blues for a weekend in September like we did last year. Give Brian & Danny in el bosque regards from Dean.

we must have done! i used to live on torrecilla beach so it´s more than likely. but i´m not nicks other half!
will tell them you said hello.. although he refused to speak to me when city beat villa! ;)

uncle fester - i can give you some hotel recs if you want. if you don´t fancy a hotel, there´s a heap of hostels around that are just as nice, if not nicer. let me know what kind of place you´re after !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.