Anyone been to Nerja?

Ok Finally managed to find somewhere - brain has been pretty fried looking at loads of different websites

Manchesterchica - thanks for all your pointers also skytot

Thanks again to Foe23 who tried to help me out on the accom. front

Looking at El Chaparil (spelling) primarily because of location - to be honest as long as its half decent I'll probably end up there but hopefully I'll get a good look around for next time

Fester

uncle fester said:
Thinking of a last minute holiday to Spain

I quite like the idea of somewhere quiet but if Im being honest with myself might get a bit bored if it is a bit too quiet - dont mind a small dose of red lion type pubs, karaoke, full english etc

dont really want to hire a car so accept that might limit my options

appreciate any opinions
Did you go in the end ?
if so, how was it ?

sky tot said:
uncle fester said:
Thinking of a last minute holiday to Spain

I quite like the idea of somewhere quiet but if Im being honest with myself might get a bit bored if it is a bit too quiet - dont mind a small dose of red lion type pubs, karaoke, full english etc

dont really want to hire a car so accept that might limit my options

appreciate any opinions
Did you go in the end ?
if so, how was it ?

Yeah end of August for 2 weeks - (surprised to see this topic resurface-didnt think anyone was that interested)

stayed at a place near torrecella(sp) beach - thought Nerja was fantastic very spanish with a real family friendly atmosphere

Have to say thought Plaza Tutti Frutti was very quiet - thought initially I was going out too early but was there at weekends at 2:00 am and nothing much really happening - I think everyone was suffering from a lack of trade - expected everything to be a lot more expensive but pint was like 2 euro 20 and meals at night were never more than 50 euro for 4 people

daughter is doing a degree in spanish so along with her I was trying out a few sentences - and I think people were genuinely appreciative of us making an effort however poorly our attempts

In short I will probably be back next year as this year was all about taking it easy and not really doing an awful lot so I think there is more to experience

Glad you had a good time Fester.
We couldn`t make it this year,but saving hard for next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.