Anyone betting on City tomorrow?

city-till-i-cry said:
CheesySmoker said:
Think im gonna stick a tenner on us to win at 4/1

If city win you get an extra bit of cash in your pocket and if city lose the situation cant possibly get any worse so you dont care about the money!

Anyone else?

Where did u get 4/1 mate?

Got 4/1 on skybet, they might have changed it now though

de niro said:
do not bet on city this game.

instead get a tenner on us at around 14/1 to win the title, once we beat them on saturday our odds will tumble.

yes, good call - but you should preferably place this type of bet with a betting exchange where you can trade around your position and either take your original bet off the table (leaving you a free ride on the remainder - once it has moved) or take your profit altogether.

doing this I sometimes bet the match scores, and traded out completely of my recent 3-1 Newcastle and 4-0 Villa bets (the only two I've hit on the head this season) leaving myself feeling rather galled I didn't leave the whole things on. Last weekend I had another 4-0 and figured I'd leave things at half-time thinking to lift it when we scored our fourth, or hoping we'd only nick one more goal and cash in big-time.

usually I lose money betting on City because value is getting increasingly hard to find, and of course I back-em to win!

betting on things like corners and spread bets can sometimes give you some reasonable action though...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.