Anyone else actually quite happy...

Thatchersforearm said:
I think it's all to do with his injury problems rather than anything personal. He's a great professional, a nice guy who accepts the squad rotation and I honestly think he could still do a job for us --- if, and it's a BIG if --- he gets fit. He's be here over a year and I still don't think he's 100%.

100% agree with this. He's just been on SSN saying he wants to prove his worth at City.
Accept though we paid way over the odds but that was down to Hughes.

Probably the biggest waste of money transfer that we have made in recently times, spending big money on an injury prone player is just scandalous.It didnt work with Aquilani at the dippers and it hasnt worked with us, lessons should be learnt.

His ability in the air gives us another option.

Whether he makes the 25 I don't know. His lack of form is down to lack of games which is not due to injuries, but to the competition for places up front and our set up which means we play one central striker.

if it's not Tevez, it's Adebayor. So Roque is 3rd in line at the moment

However tactics change

manimanc said:
u2fme2 said:
i was hoping for one more big signing today
we got one mate,we got rid of the gobshite that was robinho...the little nerd didn`t want to come to us in the first place,glad we`ve washed our hands of him..
He seemed happy enough for the 1st 6 months, but then when it was clear Elano was on the way out, City were not going to be top 6, and the whole of British football was against him including half his own fans, I think he decided I can't be bothered with this.

RSC strikes me as a very intelligent player, not your old fashioned ''biff bang wallop'' type CF. If (repeat for effect, IF!) he could get himself fit, he would be a valuable squad member for us. Big ''if'' though!

The guy needs a run of games to get any sort of form and confidence back. Can't see that happening at COMS.

if he gave a shit about city he would retire from international football then we might get the odd cup game out of him but he is definetly the 5th choice striker behind tev ade baloteli and jo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.