Anyone else completely shattered.

i8rags

Well my fellow blues I am done in. excitement nerves etc has got the better of me and now I could do with a rest, even today I have had pumped up veins at the rag shite stories of blue bashing etc, thankyou one and all for one of the great weekends, pillow here I come.

Literally just before I came on here i said this exact thing to the missus.

Absoloutely knackered

I'm the same, i feel like i've pulled every muscle in my body too, god knows what i was doing during the match!

bluesmith said:
I'm the same, i feel like i've pulled every muscle in my body too, god knows what i was doing during the match!

I too have lots of aching muscles and am not sure why.

Kinky Dribbler said:
bluesmith said:

I too have lots of aching muscles and am not sure why.

This!
after an hour of rag bashing in work this morning i felt shattered
A 20 hour round trip, Singing,standing and doing the poznan for 2 hours really takes it out of you!

i8rags said:
Thought I might of been getting old.
same here, I used to be able to have big days out like Saturday, get up Sunday and play football then out for a few with the lads. Saturday completely did me in and I'm still shattered now, I'd be in bed if I didn't have a Bluemoon poker game to play at 9

On saturday,at 5:10pm,i had this massive wave of dread,the kind of feeling you get sat in the waiting room of your dentists,sweaty palms,armpits getting a bit clamy and for the next 90 mins i got on the rollercoster and got off it at the end,grinning like a cheshire cat and wooping late into the night...

sunday morning and i woke up with the feeling of jet lag,i had to watch the match again just to make sure it wasn`t a dream...

and even after watching it for about the 20th time,when that board goes up to indicate 5mins added on,i still think them rag twats are going to score....

not this time my blue brothers(and sisters)....it`s our time...

roll on the 14th may,i can not fucking wait....woop woop......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.