Anyone else concerned about tomorrow night?

manimanc said:
last year the top four(or 5 or 6 as it`s getting to be known these days) battered the newly promoted teams at home by big scores(i stand to be corrected),so in my eyes if we have designs of being top or top two then these games must be won and won well.....

We did not batter Blackpool!

Like Roberto said these games against newly promoted teams can be very hard

Yeah slightly concerned, although the poor performance and manner in which we lost last Sunday could of been the kick up the backside we needed. I could see it now, we beat United comfortably then lose to Swansea, hopefully we have had our reality check!

Ducado said:
manimanc said:
last year the top four(or 5 or 6 as it`s getting to be known these days) battered the newly promoted teams at home by big scores(i stand to be corrected),so in my eyes if we have designs of being top or top two then these games must be won and won well.....

thanks for standing me to be corrected sir and we only beat the barcodes by 1 goal as well...
"think before you speak boy...." i do get told that probably once a day to be honest...

In the last 5 seasons we've lost our first game of the season!! I'm hoping we are going to change that but I can't see it somehow!!

Ducado said:
manimanc said:

We Battered Blackpool only scored 1 goal should of been 8-4 that game end to end!

Score early tomorrow Swansea might shit there kecks and we win 3-0

It's always tricky playing promoted sides as they are an unknown quantity. There's usually one shock result on the first weekend, and I'm hoping that Norwich was it. I don't think we'll do a Bolton at QPR, but if we don't underestimate them, we should be okay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.