anyone else lonely?

Tinder is your friend mate!

A plethora of girls, to chat with, flirt with or meet.

There are times when you should develop yourself but you can also see who is out there. Best of luck and well done to anyone who makes a difference in someone's life, especially elderly neighbours.
I thought that was what Blue Moon was for :)

Ive began to start feeling lonely ... All my friends are either married or have children and im single !!! I do wonder why not that im bigheaded at all but i see people happy and i think what am i doing wrong :)

Ive began to start feeling lonely ... All my friends are either married or have children and im single !!! I do wonder why not that im bigheaded at all but i see people happy and i think what am i doing wrong :)
You'll find someone Rach, let's face it if I can anyone can, just be happy in yourself, plenty of time to find Mr right, your only young.

Tinder is your friend mate!

A plethora of girls, to chat with, flirt with or meet.

There are times when you should develop yourself but you can also see who is out there. Best of luck and well done to anyone who makes a difference in someone's life, especially elderly neighbours.

I'll echo this.

Get Tinder installed on your phone. it's free - and plenty of chicks on there in need.
Some advice though - register a cheap PAYG and or buy a dual-sim phone as some girls may be too serious and end up stalking you, but you may like this :D

So many girls on there, you could date a new chick every day of the week.

The older i get the happier i am with my own company

I don't feel lonely at all,i get pissed off at my state of health as that stops me getting out much but that's it

If you are healthy get out there and don't waste your life wondering what might be

I think everyone geta lonely from time to time. I don't think you can be this self aware as a creature and not realize that you are trapped inside your head all your life and sometimes it gets to you.

Nothing to be ashamed of anyway, even Sting suffered from it I believe.

Tinder is crap. Blokes 'like' EVERY girls , most just clicking 'like' without looking. So girls have about 50 blokes to choose from daily. I know this personally as I got a fat girl mate who whenever she likes a bloke no matter what it's a 'match' ... Sheer outnumbered us males. I would suggest other dating sites. Met mine on plenty of fish.
I'll echo this.

Get Tinder installed on your phone. it's free - and plenty of chicks on there in need.
Some advice though - register a cheap PAYG and or buy a dual-sim phone as some girls may be too serious and end up stalking you, but you may like this :D

So many girls on there, you could date a new chick every day of the week.
Do you young un's not do anything not involving technology? When some of us on here were growing up and our hormones were raging we had to get smartened up and actually go out and meet girls and actually talk to them face to face, what next? download an App for sex

Do you young un's not do anything not involving technology? When some of us on here were growing up and our hormones were raging we had to get smartened up and actually go out and meet girls and actually talk to them face to face, what next? download an App for sex

Hahaha young un's?

you obviously haven't used the app yet as there are many people of all different ages on there.
And as much as I wouldn't mind plugging my USB stick into some lasses motorhola I've found ways to link such as Tinder much better than say shouting your head off in a bar as the music is so loud they can't hear you.. and everyone is so drunk anyway we all forget what we talked about.

Meet on Tinder, chat for a bit, then decide to meet face to face :)

Haha! I know where you're coming from there. Growing up I got to meet the opposite sex down the pubs but usually too much Dutch courage saw me remain single. As I hit my mid twenties however I'd grown a bit bored of clubbing and going out etc. Around about that time in the early 2000's the Internet was full of chat rooms and I made lots of new friends through that way, ended up with my ex for seven years. We met through a chat room.

Edit... As for apps for sex. In the near future robots for sex will be readily available as will virtual worlds where you can roleplay your fantasy lives. Sounds good to me.

complains he, on the Internet.

The app for sex has already been discussed. It's called tinder and works a treat (so does pof). Surprising as it may sound, doing the deed also involves talking face to face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.